We got our pictures back from our "photo shoot" with our friends. Nick was pretty good but did not like the camera as usual but did get a few good shots thanks to the persistence of our friend d'Art.....Thank You!
Here is just a few little teasers for the grandparents and other family because ....1. we have Christmas gifts to make and 2. we have Christmas cards to make.....so you can't see all of them!
Enjoy!
As if our volume-challenged child has any right to do this to Miss Emma! So funny!
Yes, I am cute!
For most of the phote shoot, Nick would not get 5 inches away from Papa! This one would have been great had he not had someone else in the pic! :)
He was so excited and he would get so tickled and cover his face. Another good way to not get the perfect shot but it is so cute!
I Love, Love, Love this picture. It is my Christmas present to me!
Emma and Nick had the best time running around and around!
They were so cute walking off in the sunset holding hands.....future prom dates maybe? :)






2 comments:
She's a cutie -- when is the wedding? Cannot wait to see ya'll at BSF; I fell like I haven't been in forever! And I may not be able to make this Friday but we'll see. akml
Hi Patrick, Karen and Nick!
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I can't believe I haven't come across your blog before. Nick is such a cutie pie! I love all the great photos, and reading about your adventures in Kaz and at home.
I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season.
Warmest wishes,
Regina Ruopoli
www.ruopoliadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment