My Aunt and cousin did an awesome job with decorations!
My cousin is known for these great cookies which are way too pretty to eat. I saved the cutest ones to preserve for history. I love the detail!
My Aunt decorated the cake and it was so yummy.....and you all know how picky I am about my cakes! I ate on our leftovers for days!
Nick and Cousin Lyndsay stealing a few pre-party snacks and posing for a pic.
After the party, we took off on our final leg of the journey to TX. We arrived at Gma and Gpa house very tired and very happy to finally be there. Nick was thrilled to be hangin with his cousins. It was so great to see them play so well and so loudly together! ;)
This pic is not exactly chronological but too cute not to post!
We got quite a few impromptu concerts on Gma's piano ( I was the player back in the day) and this one was my all time favorite. Gpa's shoes to reach the pedals and he is just jammin away. He loved watching himself in the mirror in the front and even pulled music out of the bench to look completely official. I have got to get to a music store and get some flash cards and beginner cards so I can start to teach him the basics! What fun!






3 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great Spring break!!! Nick is a cutey, and I agree he and my Nick should be in a band together some day! I am looking forward to Kazapalooza to finally meet you guys, since we never got to meet in Kaz.! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Love the piano picture! And jealous that your family can bake and decorate cakes and cookies -- wished they lived closer!
Libby is moving up to the next music class which teaches them the beginning stuff. I believe it is Thursday from one to one forty-five. She has been doing musikgarten since she was a baby and loves singing, just like Nick. It would be fun if they did class together and then we would have time to chat each week. Doesn't start until May if you are interested. They have three other times and would be game for switching if it suits you. I'll try to remember to bring for the ride to Bunco. K
That is so sweet there was the party for Nick - I think that is lovely and as for the cakes and cookies.....I can almost taste them!
Love seeing the updates as always.
Mary K.
Keoghclan
Post a Comment