Nick "Kazman" Kitzman is addressing his crew! On any given day, he might be telling them....
"Great idea, Nick Genius!"
"ready, matrol (control)....let's rock and roll!"
"What a beautiful day, I love this town!"
Maybe if I fly faster, mom won't catch me!
I know one of these shuts the hatch!
Um, dad could you hurry up, I got a mission!
We had a great time at the Airforce Museum in Dayton this last weekend. Nick and Papa had some serious male bonding time. He and Pat must have walked around every plane for a very long time. I love airplanes too but he wanted me to go away everytime I searched them down. Hilarious and sweet!
We were able to spend time with my friend Maria and her family. Maria was my BSF leader in TX and we have remained friends thru marriage and adoption. She and Shannon have two sweet, sweet girls from China. We took the kids to Young's dairy outside town which has great ice cream, animals, and TRACTORS. We all enjoyed our ice cream treats!
What you can't tell below is that Nick is bouncing up and down and exclaiming such excitement because he is on a tractor. He is boy thru and thru.
We had Marion's pizza which is my favorite treat in Dayton although our kids were getting a bit on the edge without naps and such big adventures in one day. We were still able to get a swim in with Melanie (SuSu) but little Kristen crashed upstairs in their room. We tried so hard to get a picture of all of them but did not.

It was a short trip but great to see our friends and introduce our kids! We are so blessed to have several friends that have adopted also and it has been fun to share these journeys together (the happiness and the tears!)






4 comments:
I've been to Young's Dairy. Fun and Yummy! I LOVE Nick's quotes.
Hi! He is a hottie! (By the way, the volleyball scene in Top Gun is one of my favorite movie clips!) We have friends in Dayton so if you and Nick ever want to hop a ride with me and Lib for a day trip we would love it. We could drop each other off at friends houses and then meet back up at a set time to head home (or spend the night and come back the next day -- whatever!) Think about it for summer! K
It is great that you do so many things with Nick. Sounds like you had a great time.
Those Airforce Museum photos are precious. I love the first one - I can almost imagine listening in and being a member of his crew!
Post a Comment