The computer is back to working again ......Thank You to our friend D'art for working on it....and thanks to his wife Dana and daughter Emma Claire for sharing him with us.
I have a few pics but don't have them downloaded yet. Mom and Dad are here which has been wonderful help. We have had a busy few weeks so I will try and catch up soon. I have an EGD and Colonoscopy tomorrow so I have to go get the drink of death here in a minute at the pharmacy. With unfortunate genetics and now reflux, these once "old people" procedures have become way too familiar to me. Luckily, it is only every 3 years. It takes me that long to get over the memory of the drink.
Hope everyone is doing well. I have been contemplating going private so if you read our blog, please leave a quick message so we know who is still with us. Have a great Monday!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Good luck with the colonoscopy - the prep is the worst! I had one and swore I would not do it again until they can change that part of the procedure.
I look forward to more pictures.
Carol
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
Dannette
SOOO good to hear from you! I was getting ready to run over the laptop and Sprint card so you could post!
Call once you are on your own again and we can have a playdate. I know BSF has only been over for a couple of weeks but I already miss seeing everyone even if we didn't get to chat very much.
I am hosting June BUNCO so the house is getting ready, pictures hung, extra cleaning, furniture moving, etc. Can't wait for the pics; I should be downloading some soon too.
Can you chase that drink with something stronger?! Just think to yourself all those things you say to Nick to take his yucky medicine -- don't you hate it when your words come back to haunt you like that? Take care, k
I look forward to your wonderful comments and pictures. Please continue them!
Hope you survived the whole GI experience OK--fun, fun. Glad the computer is back to life--I've missed you. You know if you go private to leave in the loop!!!
I told Kim the 3 of us had to get together SOON--I'll call you and we'll set it up.
Love,
Jody
I still check in from time to time and enjoy the updates. Hope all with well with your testing. It was great to see you guys. Come back soon.
Post a Comment