Saturday, September 27, 2008

For Cousin Dakota................

Dakota passed along his first "guitar" as he is playing the real ones now. Nick enjoys it and I thought everyone would enjoy watching. We have been trying for several hours to figure out how to compress videos so they will fit on blogger....anyone have any tips? I hate being just outside the "computer generation" and not being able to flawlessly flow with ease thru technology....I scrape and claw and somedays just turn the thing off. ugh!

Pat is hoping that he has a chance with the next generation Metallica......maybe?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

That was great! You are one up on me -- I haven't even attempted a video. I am leaving that to Bobby to figure out. I love the Mickey Mouse shirt with the heavy metal -- could become his trademark! K

Regina said...

Hi! Just stopping by to catch up. Nick sure seems like a very happy and confident little boy. Milo seems very confident too. Amazing these kids...

As far as compressing videos, you'll need to get a software program for that. Microsoft Movie Maker comes with the Vista operating system, and I think there is a version that you can get for Windows XP. It's very easy to use.

Wishing you a glorious fall season with your "little" Kaz boy!

Best,
Regina