I love this sweet pic of the boys.....definitely "cousins" forever! Miles giggles are just as Regina always describes them. IRRESISTIBLE! I loved hearing those precious giggles!
A little blurry but cute still....
We also had our annual picnic given by our homestudy agency. Always fun to see how many kids have found forever homes just in our state!
=====================================
Thought I would post our first picnic pony ride picture in 2007
and then, the pony ride pictures, 2009! I am thinking that the pony rides may be a thing of the past.....his legs are getting so long that we may have to move up to horses next.
The ancient Tower slide that scares me every year.....it is so unsafe but the kids love it! It is soooo high off the ground!

We finished off May with this picnic and then the busiest June of all began......details to follow!






4 comments:
You have had a busy June, but you're not done yet!!!!! Glad you got to meet Milo's mom and dad. Can't wait to read about Kazapalooza and then there will be that final post when Gman and Nickster team up at the MN Zoo. (Those poor animals, they won't know what hit 'em).
You guys sure have had a busy summer!! How cool that you & the Rupoli's met up - Milo & Nick look like they had fun. We are planning to be in WI next year, yay!! Hopefully you guys can make it out here before, though :) Hugs!
It's so great to read about Milo and Nick getting together, and my head is spinning knowing everything that you have going on!!! I am so excited for your next trip, and for Nick and Garrett to hang together. When are you ever going to find time to write about all of your adventures?? Maybe when Nick is in school, but then you will be very busy with your concierge business! :-) So much to do, so little time. Must de-brief, must de-brief. I may try to call you on my way to the airport tomorrow, but I know you'll be so busy getting ready for the next trip. Hope to catch up before you go, but if not, I expect at least a text from Minnie and you when you are at the zoo. I will be soooooooo jealous, but I will put those feelings aside because I will also be so happy that Minnie and you and all of the boys will be together! :-) MISS YOU!
We loved spending time with you guys! I am SO behind on blogging, but my next post will include our visit. I may borrow your photo of the boys on the slide (mine wasn't good.) The definitely were so cute together and Milo was in heaven being around Nick! Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment