Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mexico Trip 2009

I am not sure I did the Smile Box the right way because I could not get all the pics on one show....so there are 5 shows...sorry! We had an awesome time and Nick had a fabulous time with his cousins. Many Thanks to Bob and Ruth who chose to share this special event in their lives with their family. It was a once in a lifetime experience to have everyone together for that amount of time and they said that was exactly what they wanted for their Anniversary present! Bob had a very sweet speech for Ruth and presented her with her first wedding band and said..."With this ring, I thee Wed" Yes, tears all around. He had a list of things that had made their marriage work for 50 years and I don't have a copy but the shortened version and definitey not as eloquent version is that making God, each other, family, and generosity your life's priorities will always bring joy and happiness! Enjoy the pictures!


-------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not used Smilebox, Just click on play and it will upload the video of pics and play them for you. Very easy!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mexico Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mexico Trip (2)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mexico Trip (3)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mexico Trip (4)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mexico Trip (5)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Carol said...

Spectacular! Great trip and you did a great job presenting it. It looks like everyone had a great time, and I am sure Bob and Ruth were deeply touched at having you all together. These are the moments we live for and remember so fondly.
Congratulations to all of you.
Love,
Carol

Krescene said...

Love the one of Pat doing Xtreme Mexico! Here's to 50 more years for Pat's mom and dad, and 50 years for you and Pat!

Regina said...

Sounds like an awesome once-in-a-lifetime experience. I'm so glad you got to enjoy this precious trip with your family!

Milo just woke up from his nap, so I'll have to come back later to watch the slideshows. Looking forward to it!

Karen said...

Your pictures are incredible. Makes me feel like I was with you every step of the way. What an awesome gift. Looks like there was something for everyone to do. What special, special memories. How wonderful to be a part of this amazing family. Happy 50th Bob and Ruth—your marriage is one we all aspire to.

keoghclan said...

Hey lovey. Love the slide shows and the music. I am boogying along to the song!! I am so jealous.....the ocean......the real ocean, I can almost get the taste of the air (can you tell I miss it??

Again I love the outfits on Nick. You have the plaid one on him......it is gorgeous :-)

What a great holiday.

Cheerio

.....mk

Kim said...

Fantastic! Looks like a great time was had by all! I love all the pictures!

Jody and Rich said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip...the pictures are great. I am so jealous. Glad you all had a great time. Sure looks like fun!!
Jody

Aaron and Julie said...

What a cool trip!! Using smilebox is a great idea. I loved watching Nick's pirate adventure. Yes, dad & son do look alike!