Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so many things to be thankful for this year. I could go on and on and be super sentimental but I will save that for another post soon (this is National adoption awareness month and I have some thoughts that I am still putting together). We are truly blessed by our family and friends. We love you and thank you for all of the support this year.

Here are a couple of pictures of what I am most thankful for this year. I am the luckiest wife and mother ever. Pat cooked the best meal and watched Packer football. He was in heaven and so was I as I got the privilege of just watching my two boys play, laugh, and just be together as a family. Doesn't get much better than that.

We tried to give equal billing in this picture as both teams were playing today and Yeah! both teams won today. Now, I am not quite sure how we will dress next week when they play each other. :)

I love my boys. Thank you God for giving me such gifts!


We will not be joining in on the insanity that is the Day after Thanksgiving shopping like the rest of our family but will instead enjoy a quiet sleepy morning.....wait, no that was last year without a 3 year old....ok, this year it will be a snuggle-fest in the "little dark" of the morning with my sweet family. Happy Crazy shopping to the rest of you!

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Good for you. We won't be shopping today either. :)

BTW, thanks for your thoughtful comments.

Annie said...

Totally off-topic, but this quote which you left on another blog was BRILLIANT: I whole heartedly agree that the journey seems to be way more about me and my relationship to the Lord than anything that we have done or offered Nick. So true!

Annie said...

On topic - How ironic! For the very FIRST time in my life I went out shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. I don't shop much in any case, let alone when it is busy, by my mom (a lively 86) said she was going. She went for the first time last year and thought it was fun, so I went with her. The shopping wasn't fun; but being with my mom was nice...and dad home to take care of the kids.