Nick continues his pre-dive rinse down with giggles all around!
Tension is high as the diver prepares his platform and directs "the coach" to get out of the way...he wants to do it "all by myself"........
Silence abounds as the diver prepares for the jump. Notice his concentration, his attention to the end of the board.......
The crowd gasps as his perfect leap off the diving board takes him one step closer to the gold!

Perfect lines as he performs the feet out, bottom drop Kitzman......Wow!
Perfect lines as he performs the feet out, bottom drop Kitzman......Wow!
Look at that entrance into the water.....barely a splash....could this be the one? It looks like Gold for the youngest diver to ever prepare for the Olympics!






7 comments:
How cute is that - yeah for the original Kazmanian devil!! So nice to catch up on your blog and see what has happened recently.
Nick really is changing....his face shape has changed........however what has not changed is how cute he is!!
How terrific! Your son is really a great boy.. but then I'm sure you already know that. :)
Olymics 2020 lookout...the Kazmanian devil will be there to take out anyone who gets in his way! I love the pics, and the commentator is pretty good, too.
Very, very cute!
Great! I love the one of your dog sleeping by his bed. Miss my Coug. Three days of different around the house. It's a good thing Bobby is off this week because Libby starts school tomorrow and I would have been all alone in the house. We have lots of projects scheduled. I'll try to post pictures from UK Fan day soon. K
What a cutie pie! So funny. I think Matthew has actually done the statue pose before minus the watering can! That's boys for ya!
wow, karen... such sweet pictures. and what a difference a year makes!
Post a Comment