Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall, Glorious, Fall


We had a fabulous time at our Fall Photo shoot with our great friends, the Lykins. We have decided that it will definitely be an annual event for us. We had a glorious fall day and the trees were beautiful. Nick is at the "funny smile" stage of life but we still got some fun shots. Thank you d'Art for great memories. Grandparents, pick out your Christmas present.....ha!


He looks so old and handsome!



Pat and I think this is the real Nick....the mischevious "what have you done now" look......notice the hands in the pocket!



Nick looks quite the leader of the family.
The old home place!

The sun wasn't cooperating in this great spot but it is still cute!

They will hate these in their teenage years but AWWWW!


He was tiring of the photo shoot but how handsome he is.......


This was in an arbor with fall colors all around.


This was looking out the window of the kids cabin.....so cute!!

Enjoy the pics....It is National Adoption Awareness Month......Do you support Orphan care or Can you open up your home to someone who just wants a family to call his or her own? We all have been called!......what will you do?

9 comments:

Karen said...

Hello Ky Karen"

I FINALLY found your blog—after all the great comments you've posted on my blog, I get to return the favor. Yipppeee...

First off, your Nick is very handsome (red is definitely his color). I love how his little personality shines through. Now I can't wait to catch up on your journey.

More later,
Karen (from MN)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy you have there!

Regina said...

Such nice fall photos! And a great choice of outfit for him. He looks like such a young man!

Joanne & Andy said...

Nick looks soooo grown up!! He is a very handsome little boy!

Matthew Ruley said...

Oh he looks so so handsome. I agree with Karen, Nick looks great in red! Great pics. What is that little house? So cute!

Jody and Rich said...

How adorable. Nick looks like a GQ model--such a handsome little man!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Love,
Jody

Aaron and Julie said...

San Diego might have nice weather year round, but I MISS the fall! What awesome pictures!! I love the mischevious one :) (BTW - D-Day is 12/21). Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Alaina said...

What sweet pictures!

junglemama said...

WHat a handsome boy Nic is! I love all the pics--- they match so nicely together!