We are celebrating at home again this year! It has been a good day! Nick has been playing pirates and castles with daddy. Pat has been cooking like a madman (me lucky girl!) and I have been lounging around with a bad sinus/cough thing AGAIN. I did contribute yesterday by making pumpkin pancakes for dinner and two pumpkin pies for today (Paula Dean recipe, yum!)
Today is also my father's birthday (and my good friend, Carrie!) so Nick had some birthday wishes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATA BILL!
We thought we would start videoing what he is thankful for every year and I was so happy to hear that we were first on his list since it was unscripted.....my sweet boy....we are very thankful for him!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
oh, and if you happen to notice the missing tooth....another story for another day. :)






4 comments:
That is too precious! It will be great to have a history of these over the years.
Karen, you sound so sick - Thanksgiving must have been a challenge. I also have my first cold of the season, going on three weeks now. My holiday wish is for both of us to have a complete recovery quickly!
Love, Carol
What a bummer to be sick on Thanksgiving. Not to be able to taste all that yummy food (pumpkin pancakes sound d'lish—do you have a recipe you can share?).
What a sweet little boy you have. We have so much to be thankful for, don't we?
Happy belated Thanksgiving.
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!! I wish I could play blogger video :(. Hope you are feeling better this week.
Missing tooth, huh?
PS - what do you do with all of Nick's art work from preschool? I hang some of it up, but three weeks in and I am inundated with precious paper!!
OMG - you poor thing. Your voice sounds terrible! Nick is such a cutie petutie....I love the video.
He reminds me so much of Orin....you can see the want to stay still but the inability!! The world is so so exciting and so much to see!!
Happy Holidays.
PS. Trying our best to make it to Kazapalooza. We are trying to get the families we met in country to go too....stay tuned!!
Post a Comment