We tried out Willie Wobble water toy this week. It was a hit!
Pictures are a bit blurry since he was running around so crazy and fast! :)
My first visit to Chuckie Cheese....the enthusiasm doesn't show on my face but I loved it and could not get enough of the Chuckie car! We had a Nanny reunion with Nick. Eleanor, Andrea, and I spent countless hours here and now had a reason to get the pizza without looking really silly......Thanks Nick!
This picture is priceless so make sure you click on the picture so you can see their smiles. They both weighed the same so they really could see-saw! Dana, I swear I tried to crop us out but the picture was too cute to not use just because I am not computer literate!
Another awesome smile with a new activity. They let me hit this ball on purpose.....what a concept! Most of the time they say NO to hitting....I think this sport may be a winner!
This was the momentous cornbread trial. My Grandmother's cornbread was always and will continue to maintain my favorite bread status and we visited Grandma's sister and brother again so we could now try the other flavor of Ky....iron skillet cornbread....and it has to be the iron skillet that makes the wedged shaped bread.... a plain round one won't do ....Nick hammed it up a bit for the camera and loved the bread.....definitely meant to be my son!
---------------------------------------------------------
I have had a few requests from the kitzkazventure reality blog junkies for new pics so here are a few.........of course, you all do realize this is not reality. In reality, I am 50 pounds lighter.....those cameras just put the pounds on you! Hope you all have a great week! Love, K-Pat and Nick
I have had a few requests from the kitzkazventure reality blog junkies for new pics so here are a few.........of course, you all do realize this is not reality. In reality, I am 50 pounds lighter.....those cameras just put the pounds on you! Hope you all have a great week! Love, K-Pat and Nick






2 comments:
The pics are great!!. YOu look wonderful. L, H
The pictures are wonderful. The truck and pony ones will be great when Nick turns 16 and wants to be all cool and that for some date and you need a bit of blackmail ammunition to make sure he comes home on time. Am headed to a seminar on adoption July 18, so the Kitzman adventures may continue!
Looking forward to seeing you at Erin's wedding.
Love,
Tracey
Post a Comment