My new moose backpack from Aunt Julie!
I decided that pictures are OK and like to wave everytime mom takes one!
This outfit was so cute but a little too small so we took a picture anyway because I loved modeling it.
I went to my first derby/cinco de mayo party with my new buddies Payton and Mikey!

I kept looking down everytime mom tried to get a pic but I still look cute!
I kept looking down everytime mom tried to get a pic but I still look cute!
This was a perfect setting for a photo op although Nick is still working on the smile as the picture is taken thing......but he looks great in his new clothes from my shower at work....thanks everyone!






2 comments:
Awesome! God is so good!! He is so handsome. Hey, the SBC is in Lewisville next June. Can't wait to meet Nick and see you guys!
Happy Anniversary! We just returned from Weekend to Remember marriage conference. Awesome!
What a beautiful family you are. Praise God!
cathy bush
Peyton had such a great time meeting Nick. All day Sunday he kept saying "I play with Nick and Mikey. I learn to share with Nick and Mikey." So I suppose he thought he got something out of his play date! ;-)
It was so great to see you guys and to officially meet Nick. He is more adorable in person. Tim, of course, fell head over heals for him and kept saying "Nick is so special, isn't he?"
Thanks for sharing your boy with us for a couple of hours. We will look forward to many more play dates in the future. Perhaps they will get a little less hectic as they get older.
We will be thinking of you this week as you juggle the work schdule again.
Blessings,
julie
Post a Comment