A calm moment with the boys. Will, Alex and Nick
I also keep up with my fellow babysitting buddies and Anora is standing here with Ellie and Nick. She is the beautiful grand-daughter of Eleanor who was my co-babysitter during the baby years.

All the kids were offering great smiles for the picture except Nick. He was yelling at me to stop taking pics.
So, of course, I continued clicking and he just turned his head. So, 3 year old! I always remind the boys that they gave me good preparation for Nick! ha!

Pretty good.......
We hope this is how Nick's vision has improved with his NEW glasses. We have had pretty good luck so far with him keeping them on. He has only hurled them 3 times. If we keep the head band connected, he cannot get them off quicker than we can get to them and grab them! ;) We told him that he cannot read or watch tv unless they are on so that seems to be pretty good motivation since he is a book fanatic and loves little Einsteins....he is constantly playing his pretend drums and trumpet while singing now. So cute.
Glasses Rule!






2 comments:
I meant to post a comment to the previous blog to let you know that you (once again) made me cry. Do you know if we can download these blogs into journal format and print them for when our kids grow up? Nick will have such a treasure in your journals about your lives together. What a blessing!
K,
So good to see you at Spanish & Bunco last Friday! Libby does the same thing with not wanting her picture made-- I didn't realize it was a three year old thing! Love the picture of the family in their glasses -- I must get Libby's eyes checked. But if she follows suit, she will have perfect eyes. We are two righties, she is a lefty. We are two dark browns, she is a blond. Two bad eyesights, one great eyesight. You get the idea! Take care -- kml
Post a Comment