Our computer is out of order big time so we will try and catch you up SOMEDAY! UGH! Don't worry, Nick is still really cute and funny.....nothing has changed! :)
Just a note to tell you how much I enjoy the blog - and sharing in your growing together as a family. I especially loved the picture of Nick in last year's pants - that really says it all! I look forward to your computer's quick recovery.
UGH is right! And UGH for me too -- I sat down to download pictures and our card does not fit this laptop, but the other one that is at the office! My first attempt in almost a year to download pictures and it is thwarted. Now that school is out (almost) let's set up a playdate day where we can get together -- K
We wanted to wish Pat a Happy Birthday. Sorry we didn't get ya'll called tonight. Hopefully, he got our cards. It has been a crazy day. Lyndsay's kindergarten graduation was today. Talk to you tomorrow. Love, BJ, Kelly, Zach & Lyndsay
4 comments:
Just a note to tell you how much I enjoy the blog - and sharing in your growing together as a family. I especially loved the picture of Nick in last year's pants - that really says it all! I look forward to your computer's quick recovery.
Happy Birthday to Pat.
Aunt Carol
I'll wait. :)
UGH is right! And UGH for me too -- I sat down to download pictures and our card does not fit this laptop, but the other one that is at the office! My first attempt in almost a year to download pictures and it is thwarted. Now that school is out (almost) let's set up a playdate day where we can get together -- K
Hello,
We wanted to wish Pat a Happy Birthday. Sorry we didn't get ya'll called tonight. Hopefully, he got our cards. It has been a crazy day. Lyndsay's kindergarten graduation was today. Talk to you tomorrow.
Love,
BJ, Kelly, Zach & Lyndsay
Post a Comment