I spent a long time in papa's lap just taking things
in and out of the firetruck. I didn't feel so well and
it felt good just to be held.
I like my new very noisy firetruck!
We have not seen Nurik yet today ..... it is a late visit this afternoon. Dr. Roza told us that he had a fever yesterday. Maybe we gave him cold drinks? ;) But, we think it is all the new germs we may be introducing to him. But he seems to be a trooper and just wanted to sit more. As most parents know, this is not a bad thing! ;)
We have court tomorrow and will then begin our 16 day waiting period for paperwork and such. This is required and never waived as far as I know so it will be 2 more weeks here at least and then to Almaty. It really doesn't feel that long for us especially because we know that more time allows Nurik to feel very comfortable with us and maybe we can get a few more communication terms down before we hit the friendly skies.
We will write more later after we go to court. Thanks for all the prayers. Our interview yesterday went fine. I think these are very procedural and not so intimidating as one might think. The Director and assistant Director were very nice ladies and just were worried about Pat's jacket. It doesn't look like a winter coat to them. Pat says he can't even go to Kaz without being mothered! I think it is very humorous! Love to all! K-Pat






No comments:
Post a Comment