See, I can smile.....even belly laugh!
I think I like my family?
Am I cute, or what...this is his I
want to smile but won't smirk.
Looking at pictures of Atas and Apas!
This definitely a lesson in Praying without ceasing. The internet is killing us but we will survive even if we have to do quick snipets just to get pictures off. We are doing well! Pat is now sleeping on the floor and on a nice mattress that doesn't make him have to curl up to fit.
We had a great day with Nurik today and have plenty of blogs for the previous days but won't download them until we know we have a good connection. Met with our regional coordinator today and should know when our court day is by tomorrow. Nurik continues to warm up to us and Papa was able to lift him up in the air and play with his tummy for lots of giggles and smiles.
Just so you know the internet cafe is not open on Sat/Sun (at least not that we can tell) so we will not be posting on those days anyway but we do try the internet everyday and will continue to test technology in Kaz. We get such a boost from all of the comments that it is actually depressing to us when we can't get to our blog.
Nurik (Nicholas Carmon Kitzman) is now sharing snacks with us and loves to put chapstick on all of our lips. He like my mirror and loves to put everything in and out of bags. We are starting to enjoy him more and more and him the same, I think! Love you guys! we are going to try and send this one while we think we have a signal! K-Pat






1 comment:
Karen and Patrick,
Stephen shared your journey with me and I am so HAPPY for you!!!! I will keep you all in my prayers. too! Nurik is adorable and it is wonderful that you have bonded so quickly. Enjoy and take good care.
Best wishes,
Kathie Vanderpool (ALS nutr study)
Post a Comment