This entry will not be a too long because of all the things we have yet to do. But, just wanted everyone to feel our pain....I mean joy! How in the world will this all fit into 2 suitcases and 2 carry-ons.
These pictures really don't do the stuff justice....looks worse here, trust me!
And, consider that this isn't even all of it plus do you see clothes for us in the picture....nope, just some gloves and a hat. I am just hoping that being my dad's daughter, he is the ultimate packer, and my multiple nanny trips will come in handy. Can you say ROLL-in, ROLL-in, ROLL-in.....only veteran packers will get this! I want you also to notice the travel MASH unit that we will have on this trip.....there is not one ailment that we will not be able to attend to......except that we have yet to find Powdered Pedialyte....any ideas? The good thing is that we have actually had the luxury of babysitting for a few friends in our free time this week (sweet Olivia and Mikey are the cutest kids ever) so that has reminded us of why we are doing all of this.....babies are awsome.....can't wait to meet ours! We have replenished our supply of JellyBellies again....we should have waited until the night before leaving although they were half price three weeks ago.....but, yeah, they didn't last so we had to get some more at full price. We have books, games, DVD's all collected from friends and family.....we should be set! We have lots left to do in the last 48 hours.......not to mention, the pest-control man is coming, the plumber is coming to put in a new toilet so our college student house sitter has a throne that doesn't break all of the time because she is a Queen to us.....Amigo will appreciate her also......Oh, and did I mention that we are meeting with our tax people tomorrow......there must be a refund waiting on us when we get back.....we owe Wal-Mart and Target a mint! Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers from everyone.......... We are getting excited and anxious....I don't think we will truly take a deep breath until we are on the plane......I just hope we can stay above the clouds with all of the weight our plane will be hauling......... Love to all! K-Pat






7 comments:
I'm so excited for both of you. Can't wait to see how many you will be bringing home. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Linda
We too are counting down until we become Aunt, Uncle and Counsins to your bundle or bundles of joy. I wish I was there to help pack or sort through stuff. I'm there in spirit though. We will continuing praying for God's proctection for each of you. We love you both very much.
The kids loved seeing their baby bed in the room. It looks Great!
KitzKaz--I LOVE IT!
I dreamed about you 2 nights ago. I took it as a sign from God to pray. . . so I did. I prayed for each of you and your travel, as well as the fortunate child(ren) waiting for you. What amazing adventures are in store for your family. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this special journey.
We love you and will continue to pray (even in the middle of the night :)
Hoaglands
I'm am so excited for you and can't wait to hear if I have 1 or 2 little ones to welcome into the family:) Your pictures of the kid's room looks great and I am looking forward to coming down and seeing it. I hope your flight goes well today and know that you are in my prayers and I am sure God is with you every step of the way:) Listen to your heart and he will guide you in deciding who is the lucky one(s) to come home with:) Love Auntie Erin
I hope you made it to the plane safely with all the luggage. I know you will be so excited and exhausted at the same time. Good vibes to you. L, H
Love and prayers from the Lykins'- we are so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about Baby Kitzman (or babies)! Emma is looking forward to "helping" when you all get home. :)
Hi Karen and Patrick:
Thank you for blogging your trip, - what fun you've been having! Good for you for serious packing AND weathering such a dreadful travel inspection experience. I'm leaving you a comment here because I don't seem to have your personal email address but you can visit us by going straight to yahoogroups.com, (log on, look at "my groups") If you have questions or want direct email, phone or email me....and Keep on having a wonderful, amazing time!
Ellen
Post a Comment