
Everyone watch out, here comes Nick!

I grinned from ear to ear when sliding.

Papa was ready and waiting for my ballistic slides!

Me and mama watched dad mow.....
the sound was a little scary

I liked to watch but kept my distance from the loud mower (at the bottom of the yard).

Amigo wanted to join us for the photo op!
1 comment:
It appears that everyone is doing well! We have been enjoying the slides and swings as well since WI has had some beautiful weather. I can understand the veggie dilemna, since my 4 yr old is the same. Only likes a select few (green beans, carrots or corn on the cob). The other day he did request broccoli, much to my amazement! I think I ate too many veggies when I was pregnant since that was my craving and wore him out! Can't wait to see the family!
Post a Comment