I thought if I went out as secret agent Nick Nurik that mom wouldn't make me get a haircut....
Not so lucky, I guess.....it wasn't too bad although I had to sit in my fourth airplane in the last week.
At least this airplane had better movies and lollipops.
My favorite thing about America is all of the people that will sit and read to you.....Ata(grandpa) Bill is telling me about apples and cars!
We are doing great! Nick has adapted so well that we are wondering who this little boy is...... we have heard about the honeymoon period and then the battles but maybe we experienced all of that in Kaz. He has been sleeping great......taking Naps and going to bed without much struggle at all. He is eating lots of meat but not much else.....except fries and bananas. He enjoys putting on his new clothes everyday (some 3's but mostly 24 month/2T). He has new tennis shoes that he can run and jump in and we have stored the winter boots and tights (yeah!!!) Hopefully, these will be scrapbook items and forgotten wardrobe by next winter.
My mom and dad have been here an extra week to help and he is calling them Ata and Apa which is very cute. We have taken him out to Target, Wal-Mart, and the Mall and he has done well. We also took him to our work place today and everyone thought he was too cute! His new haircut makes him especially handsome!
I think that I am feeling back to normal although I seem to have less jet lag coming back mostly just because it feels so good to be home. We will try and keep some pictures coming during this first month as our families that are far get quicker access to our little Kaz cutie!
I found out that I will be working all next week so that I can resign from my job without penalty so figuring out a schedule will be challenging next week but I am so thankful for my job and their support that we will do anything to accommodate them. I would love to have more time to decide what I would do with my work situation but our delay in Kaz has put us in a position to just have to hold off until the end of the summer.
Just wanted to send some pics and tell everyone that all is still going well and we are having a great time with our little man. Love to all, K-Pat and Nick






No comments:
Post a Comment