Nick's bedroom. His bed is on the top and in the middle. Nice and orderly......not what he has now....probably why he doesn't want to sleep.
The front of the orphanage. The dreaded green room is to the left of the door. Just imagine a sauna and there you have it.
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to cousin Scott! I thought about you on the fool's day. I think my co-worker Stephen is also expecting a new arrival on the 1st. Hope everything went well! Be glad you will have sleepless nights with a newborn and not sleepless nights with a 3 year old half-crazy with anxiety......Do they have Children's Xanax? I left Pat with an awake child so hopefully he will not be bruised and missing skin when I get back (yes, I mean Pat, not Nick) I can't write much without sounding depressing .....I've already deleted several times. So, know that we love you and can't wait to get home with our son. Love, K-Pat and Nick






No comments:
Post a Comment