Tuesday, April 3, 2007
One note on the happier side of our days.....I found our cute little boy folding his shirts the other day and forgot to mention it amongst all his other amazing 3 year old antics. He folds them kind of like the department stores. I can't wait to have him help me fold clothes. I think he misses all of his activities......they say that these kids love to do chores because it gave them purpose in the orphanage. We will definitely keep those habits going as well as mucho grande play time outside with Amigo. He loves the outdoors as Pat has said and Pat and I are looking forward to keeping up our good walking habits when we get home too! We had a big Woo! Hoo! the other day also when Nick used the big boy potty! We were a little worried about the plane ride but it seems that he can use the bigger one without too much stress. It is the little joys that we are focused on to get us thru and that was a big one! We hope to blog at least one more time before leaving here but if not, we will talk to you when in Almaty! Love, K-Pat, and N
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment