Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nothing new to report. We are still waiting to hear from our coordinator here in Almaty to see how the process is coming along. Karen wanted to make sure we wished Lindsey a very Happy Birthday from her auntie KK, uncle Pat and Nurik.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyndsay says thank you for the special message this morning. She is having a great day. She woke up to a new hot pink Barbie bicycle. We also put her name on the radio(KLTY)this morning. We'll have cake and ice cream this evening with grandparents.

I am excited to announce that the man finally came today and started the backsplash. YEAH!!!!!

Do you all know any info on Nick's papers yet? Are you still coming home on Sunday? I think mom and dad are calling Wednesday night. Hope all is still going as good as it can.
The pictures of Nick are so cute. I can't wait to meet him and give him lots of love. Hang in there!

Love,
Kelly & Family

Kristina said...

Karen,
I didn't know if I should post here or on your comment but I'm sure you will read them all. It was so good to hear all the details! I love the fact that Nick loves to clean-- his wife will appreciate that. Libby loves to play in her kitchen and I got a vintage child's cabinet that holds all her plates, play food and drawers for her silverware and utensils. She has almost as good a stocked kitchen as I do. I hope he can come and play with her -- they would make a good team -- she cooks and he cleans -- just like me and Bobby. That is so cool that he loved flying and we will pray that he will sleep on the long ride home. Thank goodness that this your last week in KAZ! We will be thinking of you at Bunco this Friday. Carrie is hosting but I don't know what our menu is. What food are you craving when you get back? Any tv shows you want updated on? Can't think of anything locally that is newsworthy. Tax season is almost over so business (and home) life is more managable now for Bobby. He and Libby are downstairs watching the Little Mermaid. I have had my bubble bath for the evening and need to finish my lesson for BSF. Just wanted to check in on you all and wish you all the best! The pictures were great -- can't wait to see and hear him in person. Love to you all, Kristina