Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Karen and Nicholas are Coming Home in 2 Days
I just talked with Karen and she let me know that Nick's Doctor appointment went very well and that the visit with the American Embassy went well. So everything is complete and they can come home...and not a moment too soon. Karen has been without hot water for the last three days so she is very ready to leave Kaz. I would like to thank everyone for their support over the past few months and please pray for a safe, calm, and speedy journey home for Karen and Nick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
What a wonderful way to start my day!!! I am so happy for you. I had nightmares of this lasting another month. Now you can finally get on with your lives and start a new adventure. We will be praying that all goes well with the flight and toddler tempers.
Praise God!! We are so excited that you will all be together at your home. We will continue to pray for the final two days and the flight home. We will also pray for the adjustment to Nick's new surroundings.
Mazal Tov!!!!!!
Home at last!
It's been an incredible journey in every way. I feel privileged to have shared it some through the blogs. Having just survived a mere 14 hour flight without my own toddler, I will be hoping that some sleeping is accomplished for both Karen and Nick.
Love, Carol
Glad to hear that you made it home and that Karen is on her way soon. We can't wait to see you guys.
Congratulations! That is great news. When all gets settled, we would love for Wyatt and Nick to meet!
Wonderful news! Now on with the next page. What an incredible journey it has been, delays and all. We will be thinking about you!
Smetz and Ray
Post a Comment