Monday, April 9, 2007


Getting ready to board my first plane to start my trip to my new home (Nick was definitly not afraid to the air plane).


Just hanging out on my First Plane Ride




I'm not sure but I think I like this swing thing


Chilling with the Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

Hollyetta said...

Hi,
I have been gone for a week. I like to catch up. It snowed here Saturday a beautiful snow with big fluffy flakes all day long. It was to warm to stick to the ground but was on all the trees etc. Sunday was cold and wet. We did not hunt outside. Outside activities have been postponed until next weekend. Today it was chilly and tomorrow it is supposed to be 82. That is the weather in Texas for you.
I think he needs a play kitchen when you get back. Tierney loves hers and all the neighbor boys come over and play with it. Jennifer's kids have one and they love it. I got hers off ebay it is not made anymore and I got it around Christmas when I couldn't find any in the stores.
I am so excited for all of you. Wait till you get to carry the car seat with the luggage and the child. That is always the winner to me. Now I will have 2 to deal with. Tomorrow is the sono. Thinking of you all.
L,Holly

Ray and Sandy said...

Yeah!! Finally, the last leg of the journey!! Whoohooo!!
I am so glad that he liked his first plane trip. Hopefully, he will be able to sleep a little on your trip to the states. Great change of scenery and living quarters it sounds like. I know this has been and long journey for you guys, but what a reward. Wow! He is beautiful. You guys are amazing, so patient, loving and caring.

Well, we made it to Boulder, CO. We went from 95° in Phoenix to 25° and snow. But, it was great. Beautiful sights.

Let us know if you need anything!

Smetz