Thursday, March 29, 2007


Me and Nick in front of a Yurt at the festival



This was the dinner at Masha's house on their holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, glad to hear that you are starting to mend. It is stressful enough with everything you have been going through. I'm sure it has drained your immune system somewhat. Hopefully, the light is arriving at the end of the tunnel!

It sounds like Nick is becoming much more comfortable with you. I know Ethan is on his best behavior around people he doesn't know very well. Once he gets to know you, watch out!! The bad behaviors begin! And the more he trusts you, the worse he tests you. It is totally backwards to me, but that is the way it is in his world.

Hope you get to leave your luxurious KazSpa soon and move on with the process! Sending our love and prayers! Can't wait to see your new family. We are starting to plan a bridal shower for Erin most likely for Memorial Day weekend. Hope you can make it, but I know you will be caotic for awhile. I will forward more details when they are made.