Today is Friday although we do not have any sense of days now since they all are the same. We do not see Nurik today so there is not much to write. Still not having any luck with posting pictures. I don't understand why it just quit working.....most likely the blogger.com people changed something and since all messages and commands are in russian, we really can't figure out how to search out the problem. Oh well, we will have a stash for you when it does work.
Sorry to hear the Cats are not doing so well and that it is cold again although 30-40 degrees sounds heavenly to us. We are short on creative thoughts today but will try and check emails and such. We may do some back posting and tell you a few stories that happened on our way here.
We are starting to get a little frustrated with the every other day visits only because we get so bored and we miss seeing the little guy. But, we just keep telling ourselves....two more, just two more. We have gotten so bored with the TV that we fight now over who has to hold the remote and choose one bad show over the next instead of who gets to control the remote. The loser actually has to take the remote and be responsible for the bad tv that we are watching. We do have our daily shows like Animal Cops, houston and now feel like we personally know every chief investigator of the SPCA even though we don't usually have a clue what they are saying since it is voiced over in Russian. We have also a few shows on BBC that we really like....Francesco's Italy....it is a tour guided show of italy...very beautiful and then TOP GEAR...we have not seen this one in the last few days since it has disappeared from their line-up but it was so funny. 3 guys doing really funny tests/competitions with very expensive cars...they are so very witty and even I can watch it even though it is about cars. If you can find this on a satellite set-up, you should find it.
Ok, that's about it. Thanks again for the comments.....we love to keep up with you all! We are much more knowledgeable about the world news now but it still doesn't feel the same as hearing home news. Kurt, they have even been talking about the US housing Market on the world news...good luck with the house. Laura and Heath, did the summer cottage sell yet? ;)
We are already starting to fret about the fact that we may not be able to post as much when Nurik comes to the apartment with us so all of you blog junkies will have to start weaning yourselves down. ....but don't stop commenting....we will still need those, I am sure!
Thanking God for all of our friends and family everyday! We love you all! K-Pat
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
We're off to meet Bob and Ruth at Disney World tomorrow and will be going to the cities tonight to wander the Mall of America as we have to be at the airport at 5:oo tomorrow morning. We'll be gone until March 25, but I'll check the blog as soon as we get home. Maybe we can go to Disney with Nurik when he's a little older...that would be so much fun. You guys can come, too. :)
Have a great week and we are so excited that you get to take Nurik home soon.
Love, Julie
Sorry you are having so much trouble posting. I am of no help. This is the first blog I have ever posted on. Is the green room court or the room you get to see Nurik in? I told you I am confused. I do try to keep up. I had guests this week and tried to entertain them while working. Not fun. We ended up being bored most of the time. They are gone now and I can focus on stuff I want or need to do. Hope you hold out in the cold. Have you lost weight on your hot pocket/ramen noodle diet? I am the same weight. Baby is the right size, heart beat ok. Sono is scheduled Apr 10th. I think it is a boy. L,Holly
Duke lost in the first round!!!!
Well, we just got in from shopping. Mom and I found Nick some cute shirts. We're trying hard not to buy too much but these prices were too good to pass up.
Mom and Dad said we would try and call in a day or so. We thought it would help get ya'll through the long weekend. I'm guessing that you will see Nick on Monday and then get him on Wednesday? I can't imagine how excited/nervous you all must be. We'll be praying that the adjustment will go smoothly.
Do you all have any special plans for Saturday? Our saturday will be quite busy with Zach having ball practice in the morning. We then will go to a Allen old timers reunion that BJ is very excited about. Finally, we will send BJ off to work a hockey game until 11ish.
Look forward to talking to ya'll in a day or so.
We love ya'll,
Kelly & Family
Hey,
It's been quiet a week here. We have had one new therapist start. I am now 1/4 way to a relaxing summer. I am in Cincinnati this weekend for a conference. The kids are with Dad since this is still tax season. Hopefully they will all survive.
Hannah Beth is going to have to miss a soccer game and is not happy about it. She has actually been playing a little in every game (the middle school team) and almost scored on Thursday night. Needless to say we are proud. Hayden is hoping to go fishing with Pa and I am hoping the weather is warmer so they can do that.
I have enjoyed reading this blog and keeping up in some small way. Every time I read it, I think of how much Grandmother would have loved to hear these stories. Whenever I think of the Creech's, I think of their fabulous sense of humor. They all enjoy a good laugh. I know that many of them were watching from heaven and cracking up at your ice skating.
I hope you will find some small bit of time to keep us updated after Nurik comes to be with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Susan
Hey Pat and Karen!
I have been thinking about you guys a lot with March Madness going on! I bet you would really enjoy seeing the games right now instead of your Russian shows:) The games have been great, but Marquette is out of the tourney in the first round and Madison just lost by 7 in the second round. Brian just told me that Kentucky lost to Kansas 76-80-sorry:( They did make it through the first round, though. I was pleased too when Duke was out in the first round:)
Brian and I were busy this weekend registering for our Wedding. We spent 15 min trying to decide on what silverware to pick. That was just crazy!!:) We had to back up and say, "this is not a pivital decision here, and we can return it if we hate it later:)" After 3 hours, we finally finished at Bed Bath and Beyond:) We then went to Target and spent another 2 hours! We were getting a little slap happy and going through the baby isles was a bit tempting. Brian all of the sudden whipped off and scanned one of the cribs! I freaked!! I hollered" Honey, knowing our families, someone will actually buy us the crib. Take it off! TAKE IT OFF!!" He laughed and said, "we will need it eventually", but agreed that his frazled bride needed it off the registery:)
We did make it through all of our classes of ballroom dance lessons and are now pros-NOT! It was sad that other students were looking at us to see what how to do the steps. If only they knew this was our 2nd time through the class:)
Most of our snow has melted and it is finally feeling like spring here!! I will try and send some of the warm weather through the internet for you:) Has some of your ice melted?
I am glad that your journey is almost over. You have endured a lot and I think have learned a lot about yourselves and have also grown in faith through this journey. I hope this week goes well for your and that your last visit to the green room is surprisingly pleasant with moderate temperature:) I will be anxious to hear how Nurik adjusts to your apartment. Does he get to stay there full time from Wed on? Does he have much clothes or toys of his own? It must be a confusing time for him,but exciting. I will be praying for you all. Have fun:)
Love, Auntie Erin
Post a Comment