Saturday, March 31, 2007


Papa-Daddy and Nick in the park!




Mama and Papa's little helper. Calling all toddler girls....he is going to be a good catch someday!

2 comments:

lykins said...

So do you think when he comes over for a play date with Emma he'll want to do some cleaning? Extra treats!! Just kidding! I'm so impressed with him- maybe his enthusiasm for cleaning will rub off on Emma Claire- I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the great pictures!

Tracey Kitzman said...

So glad that the UN / NATO team will be coming back to KY soon. I will be in Burma when you land, so you don't have to worry about me showing up on your doorstep in April - although it will be tough to keep away as I just want to hug you and Nick something fierce.

Am off to Palm Sunday mass. Have actually kept Lent this year - no caffeine. Wonder if I get a certificate on Easter? :) Carol, as always, sent a very funny birthday card with monks, and is enjoying the cross-religion teasing. Good thing I am attending a passover sader tomorrow.

Love,

Tracey