Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pat is cringing now.....

OK, I just had to say that we have a bunch of picture to try and send hopefully tomorrow. We thought we had them on the memory stick but they aren't there....we will re-download and try again! Ok, really that is all. Oh, but I wanted to say Hello to our Dog because I know it will offend some of my dog lover friends out there that we said a family of 3 when really we are now a family of 4 including our Amigo. We do miss him a bunch especially because half of our days are spent watching Russian dubbed ANIMAL COPS- HOUSTON or DOGS WITH JOBS or any other variety of animal rescue show......we wonder if they think we care about animals more than people ....oh that is right, sometimes we do....hmmmm! Sorry for the commentary....just had to say it .....just like Borat is a very poor depiction of Kaz, I worry about their perception of us also. Oh well, Gotta go for sure we are getting scary lines across the screen.....KPat

3 comments:

Susan said...

It's good to hear from you guys. I can't believe they shut down the whole place for three days....for women no less!!! I'll tell Aunt Wanda about the corn bread. She is always anxious to hear news.

On the home front, Hannah Beth just finished the sixth of seven productions of "Who Was That Masked Guy Anyway" and played in her first middle school soccer game. Hayden starts soccer practice this week, but with the play behind us, we will have lots less to do. Noel is out mowing down the weeds in the field right now and we are having a georgeous, sunny day and looking forward to Spring. My first (of four) new therapists starts tomorrow and the other stagger in over the next month. I can't tell you how helpful that will be. Let's just pray that they are all sane and ready to work hard.

Can't wait to see the pictures. I have been curious about the orphanage and am glad you guys got a good feel from the tour. Can't wait for the next update.

Anonymous said...

It was sure good to hear from ya'll. I forgot you said there was a holiday for Women. Oh! how I wish you could bring that Holiday back to the States. Ha! Ha! Sounds like all is going good. The kids start back to school tomorrow. I'm ready for Summer so we can not be on such a tight schedule and I'm ready to see you, Pat, Nick and Amigo in KY. Hey, maybe we could meet in St. Louis and take the kids to the Zoo? We could invite all your friends there to come and play. Then we would go back with ya'll to KY. Just a wild thought. I'm sure there will be lots of things to do when you get back. Well, I've gotta get the kids ready for bed. BJ is working soccer tonight so I've got to keep everyone focused or they won't get things done. Hugs and kisses to you all. Kelly & Family

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! You knew how to get me to respond - just mention that you are now a family of three - not four! Have you told Nurik about Amigo or shown him pictures?

I have really enjoyed reading all your entries and seeing pictures of the little guy. He is really cute and he sounds like he is really smart. I can't wait till you are back home in Lexington.

UK got a bid to the NCAA tournament. They are an 8th seed and play 9th seed Villanova on Friday.

Take care. Write lots and send lots of pictures.