Pat's paranoid but I have a lot to say after 3 days. He is good at keeping me on task so the dreaded Pink line doesn't come up....this line informs us that ....sorry, you lost connection...ugh!
Our goal in the next few days is to find some puzzles. The days without seeing Nurik are extremely long now. We usually take a walk and then go to the store. They probably think that we eat a bunch but it is something to do even if we just buy a few things. Oh, and adoptive families coming to this area....they don't really have crackers here.....saltines, ritz, wheat thins and such. Only bread ...... which is yummy ....but it would be great just to have some crackers and cheese vs. a big hunk of bread and cheese. Mom, did you ever think that you would hear me say that I am tired of bread.....I am going south beach diet when I get back....I could just eat meat for a month, I think! Which is OK with Pat! ;)
Nurik was a happy guy today again but the heat got too him towards the end and he got agitated at us when we wouldn't let him stand on the back pack, on the table. Well, actually, I put him on it and held him so that he could see that it wouldn't hold him....and being the quick learner that he is he promptly took the back pack down and put it in the corner and then pointed to the chair. When we said no, we got some tears but oh well, he must learn. He is getting so cute though. If I say come to mama in Kazakh, he gets this sheepish grin and just puts his arms out and walks towards me with a big hug at the end. Mama likes this very much!! ....FUNNY THING is that in Kazakh, it actually sounds like you are saying Kill Mama......Hope that is not what he smiling about! ;)
OK, That helps me get some of my words out for the day....now we will venture to email land. Sorry, I did not get a message off to Bunco ladies (yes, we thought about looking for some dice also to play Bunco) Hope you guys had fun and yes, Shannon, we did get your post! Kristina, we are still looking for the nesting dolls without luck. However, if you would like a knock off Nike shirt or every imagineable version of a cell phone, they have lots of that! We know that they have them in Almaty, so we will look there for touristy stuff. Dzezkazgan is not a big tourist destination, Masha tells us this with a grin.
We may move if a new apartment opens up just for a fresh set of wall to look at and hopefully, less stairs for Nurik but we are doing fine. Thanks again for all of the updates and stories.....they are invaluable to us as we have said before! Love, K-Pat (10 more days til our boy comes to live with us! )
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment