Thursday, March 1, 2007

Well, we got one through.....I wanted to add a few more words real quick. We have heard Nurik say some english words in the past few days. Hello which sounds a bit like allo when he answers the phone and Up. We use simple words every time we do something for him so I think he is picking up some words. Very Exciting!! It looked like he moved his lips to say open today when I was opening something for him. I think he knows it makes us very happy because he gets his sly smile when he does it. OK, that's all for now. Anyone want to tell us how the wildcats are doing .... it is almost march madness! K-Pat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from ya'll. That is very good news that Nicholas is starting to say some english words. I love the pictures. He looks so content with both of you. As far as wildcat madness goes your sis is not able to help you with that. You'll have to hear from your KY people or dad. HA! Well, better get back to bed since it is 1:50am. I had a reaction so of course I was in the kitchen and I had to check email to see if there was anything. Ha! Ha!
Love ya'll lots, Kelly

Jess W said...

Hey guys, glad to see all is going wonderfully for you over there. And the quick update on the Cats is: AL 61-72; LSU 70-63, Vandy: 65-67, GA 82-70 (went to the game it was good but a little sloppy on the Cats part). Stay safe and hope all keeps going well.

The Majors said...

What an absolutely beautiful family! I can't stop looking at all of the adorable pics. He is a pumpkin - so cute! You all look so natural together. We continue to pray for your wonderful advernture.
lots of love and kisses to our new buddy!
Amy Major

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed at what little sponges children are. They pick up eveything (good and bad...) :) The pictures are wonderful, and always bring a tear to my eye, although Paul says it doesn't take much. Love and prayers!

John & Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray and Sandy said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly kids pick things up, amazing little brains. I hope Nurik feels better soon! Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you guys are getting so close. We are so happy for you.

Stay warm!

Love,
Ray and Sandy

Joanne & Andy said...

Wanted to let you know that Ally at AA told us we were going to Zhez., We are waiting on our Visas & should hopefully be over there in the next week or two. Hope to meet you over there. Joanne M.