Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Bad day at the internet
Sorry everyone......we have had two post disappear today so we are going to call it a day. Keep your prayers up for good access to the blog site. It is colder so maybe that is the issue but who knows! Love to all and keep the comments coming. Cathy B. If you are reading this,email my old account if you can. My work one is not working here. Love to all! K-Pat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hello K & P,
How are you all doing? We are all doing well here. I'm wondering what's happened to everyone writing today. I missed reading everyone's comments. I guess everyone had a busy day. I thought I better write a little something so you wouldn't feel disconnected.
Do you see Nick today? (Thursday) Have you heard from the other couple yet? Have you or Pat fallen in the last couple of days? HA HA!
Hope the internet is better today so you can send pictures and tell more funny stories on yourselves. Have a great day!
Love to all,
Kelly & Family
Post a Comment